Council Minutes

Latest Council Minutes

Draft agenda for Parish Council meeting July 4th 2018

pdf Download

What's on next
Sorry nothing found
Featured Business

Alistair Hugill

Stonework & Building Services
tel: 01642 712148

Friends Meeting House

On 16th July 1734 the Quarter Sessions held at Guisborough recorded "The house lately built nigh Laskell (sic) Bridge in Bilsdale is appointed to be set apart for the worship of Almighty God by the people called Qukers, at the request of John Petch and Will. Barker.

The last urial in 1913 was of a lady named Sarah Jackson and the building finally closed in 1944.

to be continued   ed

St Hilda's church   St John's church,   Chop Gate chapel,   Fangdale Beck chapel

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict Valid CSS!

Site by Desktop Solutions