Council Minutes

Latest Council Minutes

BMPC Special Meeting notice 15/08/18

pdf Download

What's on next
Sorry nothing found
Featured Business

JIM URQUHART

Handyman
Mobile: 07811 006 670

Buck Inn

Tiger, Fox and Hounds, Shoulder of Mutton , Sun Inn

One of the earliest records of the Buck Inn is from the survey of 1781/2 which identifies the building as Bakers Coffie House (ref 312).  The occupant, John Baker farmed 10 acres of land. In  1826 it was a public house (ref 1302) and in the 1841 Census Michael Johnson was the Innkeeper.

For the latest information about the Buck Inn click here

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict Valid CSS!

Site by Desktop Solutions