Council Minutes

Latest Council Minutes

BMPC agenda for 9th May 2018

pdf Download

What's on next
Sorry nothing found
Featured Business

HW & JE Carter Motors of Bilsdale

Subaru & Landrover Specialists
tel: 01439 798282

St Hilda's Church 2?

The first church in Bilsdale was built by William L'Espec in about 1122.  The inscription in the porch which was found during renovations in 1813 translates as "Lord William builds this church in honour of the chaste virgin St Hilda"

The present church was designed by Charles Barry the Younger and Robert Banks.  It was completed in 1851.

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict Valid CSS!

Site by Desktop Solutions